04/09/2015 03:19 BST | Updated 03/09/2016 06:12 BST

13 People Due In Court On £10m Hatton Garden Easter Raid Charges

Thirteen people are due to appear in court in connection with the Hatton Garden Easter raid which saw valuables worth more than £10 million stolen.

Nine men are accused of conspiring together to enter Hatton Garden Safe Deposit in London with intent to steal.

Terry Perkins, 67, of Heene Road, Daniel Jones, 58, of Park Avenue, and Hugh Doyle, 48, of Riverside Gardens, all from Enfield, north London; William Lincoln, 60, of Winkley Street, Bethnal Green, east London, and John Collins, 74, of Blestoe Walk, Islington, north London, are all charged with conspiracy to burgle between April 1 and April 7 this year.

Brian Reader, 76, and Paul Reader, 50, both of Dartford Road, Dartford, Kent; Carl Wood, 58, of Elderbeck Close, Cheshunt, Hertfordshire, and taxi driver John Harbinson, 42, of Beresford Gardens in Benfleet, Essex, also face the same charge.

The men are also accused of conspiracy to conceal, disguise, convert or transfer a quantity of jewellery and other items between April 1 and May 19.

They will appear at Woolwich Crown Court for a plea hearing before Christopher Kinch QC.

Also due in court are four other people separately accused of conspiracy to conceal, disguise, convert, transfer or remove criminal property.

Brenn Walters, also known as Ben Perkins, 43, and Laura Perkins, 40, both of Manor Court, Enfield, north London, and Terri Robinson, 35, and Steven Robinson, 46, both of Sterling Road, Enfield, were charged in connection with the raid last month.

The attack over the Easter weekend saw thieves break into the vault at Hatton Garden Safe Deposit, after using a drill to bore a hole 20in deep, 10in high and 18in into the vault wall.

Officers believe they got into the building, which houses a number of businesses, through a communal entrance before disabling the lift so they could climb down the shaft to the basement.

Once inside, the thieves ransacked 73 safety deposit boxes, taking items worth millions of pounds.

After facing criticism for the way the incident was handled, the Metropolitan Police apologised for not following procedures when receiving a call from a security firm about an intruder alert at the premises at midnight on Good Friday.