Though she's not tweeted since 2013, the superstar is prolific on Instagram - amassing 44.7 million followers and 1,086 posts since joining the site in November 2012.
How Queen Bey got so good at creating photo montages, we may never know. But her photos give a glimpse into her otherwise private personal life and covetable wardrobe that keeps us coming back for more.
1. She helped the children Haiti with her own range of t-shirts.
2. And caused this jumper to completely sell out.
3. She nailed Summer style.
4. Then wore this blinged-out ring for Blue Ivy.
5. That time there were five of her.
6. Only Bey could pull off a matching bra and tuxedo.
7. The Internet went crazy for her swimsuit in the Feeling Myself music video.
8. She posted this super cute picture on Mother's Day.
9. Her rad vacation look.
10. These are the leather shorts dreams are made of.
11. Who could forget her Met Ball look.
12. Proof that red and pink do work together.
13. When everything about her outfit was on point.
14. When North West was transfixed by her fluffy bag.
15. Couple goals.
16. When she worked double denim.
17. And pulled off clashing prints.
18. When she had these amazing braids.
19. Or made rabbit ears look totally cool.
20. This might just be the cutest photo of all.
21. When she reminded us all she woke up like this.
22. Because she's flawless.
23. When she posted this throwback Thursday.
24. When she debuted her pixie cut.
25. When she (kind of) recreated her Crazy In Love look.
26. She always brings her nail game.
27. And can we talk about these shoes?
28. When she posted this shout out to Solange.
29. Her stage outfits are mindblowing.
30. But she even looks incredible when she's dressing down.
31. Her jewellery is always on fleek.
32. No one looks as good as her in gold sparkly trousers.
33. When she showed the world how to power dress.
34. Finally, when she repped Obama with her first ever post.