Life hacks: you gotta love 'em.
In the latest video from Buzz60, Krystin Goodwin shares five simple hacks for around the kitchen and home which can help save you time and money.
Here they are:
- Keep kitchen-top clutter to a minimum by storing plastic bags, rolls of foil and cling film in wire mesh magazine files under the sink.
- Fill ice cube trays with water and add some small slices of lemon and lime in. Put the tray in the freezer and pull out next time you want an extra-refreshing drink.
- Glue an old magnet to the bottom of a hammer and attach your nails to it.
- Instead of going out to buy more plant pots, plant your kitchen herbs in used tins. You can even use tins to create quirky cutlery holders.
- Need a vase? Try an upside down, burnt out light bulb.