The new ‘I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here!’ contestants haven’t even step foot in the jungle yet, but already there is a favourite to win the new series.
MORE ‘I’M A CELEBRITY’:
- CONFIRMED: Meet This Year's 'I'm A Celeb' Contestants
- Everything You Need To Know About This Year's 'I'm A Celebrity'
- How Many Past 'I'm A Celeb' Campmates Do You Recognise Now?
- 50 Best 'I'm A Celeb' Bikini Moments
At the opposite end are paranormal presenter Yvette Fielding and 'Dragons' Den' tycoon Duncan Bannatyne at 12/1, while royal biographer Lady Colin Campbell has the highest odds at 14/1.
Colm Rock from Betfair, said: “No stranger to reality TV, having first emerged on ‘X Factor’, teen heartthrob George Shelley is swinging into the jungle as 4/1 favourite having attracted plenty of support before the line-up was announced.
“Duncan Bannatyne may be one to watch at 12/1. Having hidden behind the hard-man façade on ‘Dragons Den’, we may witness a completely different side to him during the bush-tucker trials,” he added.
- George Shelley - 4/1
- Tony Hadley - 11/2
- Kieron Dyer - 6/1
- Jorgie Porter - 13/2
- Brian Freedman - 9/1
- Chris Eubank - 10/1
- Susannah Constantine - 10/1
- Yvette Fielding - 12/1
- Duncan Bannatyne - 12/1
- Lady Colin Campbell - 14/1
‘I’m A Celebrity’ kicks off with a special 110 minute launch show on Sunday (15 November) at 9pm on ITV.