The songs the ‘X Factor’ finalists will be singing this weekend have been revealed, ahead of the grand finale.
The contestants will each scheduled to perform four songs, including a star duet, their song of the series, a new track and the winner’s single.
However, for one unlucky act they will only get to sing two of them, being voted off at the end of Saturday (12 December) night’s show.
Here’s the song list so far...
- Song of the series: Amy Winehouse - ‘Tears Dry on Their Own’ / Marvin Gaye - ‘Ain't No Mountain High Enough’
- New song: Bruno Mars/Amy Winehouse - ‘Valerie’
- Duet TBA
- Song of the series: James Brown - ‘This Is A Man's World’
- New song: Yolanda Adams - ‘I Believe I Can Fly’
- Duet: With Rita Ora, song TBA
Reggie 'N' Bollie
- Song of the series: One Direction - ‘What Makes You Beautiful’ / OMI - ‘Cheerleader’
- New song: Spice Girls - ‘Spice Up Your Life’ / Outhere Brothers - ‘Boom Boom’
- Duet: TBA
It has been rumoured that Cheryl Fernandez-Versini is lining up Shaggy or Sean Paul to duet with Reggie N Bollie, while Nick Grimshaw has said that even Adele "will be star-struck" by the person he has lined-up to sing with Ché.
One Direction, Coldplay and Adele are all confirmed to be performing on Sunday night, while previous contestants Little Mix, Fleur East, Ben Haenow and Leona Lewis will all take to the stage on Saturday.
‘The X Factor’ final airs on Saturday and Sunday at 8pm on ITV.