The British label founded in 1996 by Justin Thornton and Thea Bregazzi, was built on a passion for Victoriana and a penchant for mixing the hard with the soft - two elements that were very much at the forefront of their Autumn/Winter 2016 collection on display at the TopShop Show Space on Sunday 21 February.
The contrasting fabrics and textured details were a feast for the senses. So if you want to channel the tactile aesthetic here are eight things we learnt from the show:
1. Layering can be revealing.
2. Velvet bows worn on your head, neck or feet add a tactile element to any outfit.
3. Jewels shouldn't only be worn on your body.
4. Exaggerate your silhouette with oversized sleeves.
5. Bedhead is beautiful.
6. Power texture combos include: Faux fur and sequins...
... leather and lace...
... knits with silk ...
... and velvet with sheer.
7. Pink can be powerful.
8. Compliment rich fabrics with makeup that is subtle with a sheen.