There might not be many years between being a teenager and being in your early/mid twenties, but this is when things really start to change. You actually become an adult, responsible for making sure you have clean underwear and feeding your own pets. Being asked for ID is boring, no longer something to fuss over because you finally actually have some and a Friday night at home every now and then might not actually be the worst thing in the world. There's a fair few things that might change for you in these years; here are just a few... You'll probably still get too drunk, not keep track of your periods and accidentally laugh loudly in awkward social situations.
1) Fresh bedding is better than sex.
2) One night stands happen for God knows what reason and if you're a girl, the chances of you actually having an orgasm are slim to none.
3) You walk into your local nightclub and complain that everyone 'looks about 12' and you daren't drunkenly snog anyone in case they are actually 12.
4) Being in a band past the age of say... 23 - unless you're either cool enough to pull it off or just pretty successful - is definitely not as cool as you thought it was when you were a teenager.
6) You actually like wine - probably too much - rather than just grinning and bearing it because it's the fast route to being drunk.
7) You can't be bothered to shave your legs half as much as you should. Unless your legs are coming out in a short dress or you know you're about to get laid.
9) Student loans might've been a laugh at the time but you're either already paying them back, or you're about to. Rage!
10) You'll never be able to say 100% that you won't get menstrual blood on either a) Your dress, b) Your sofa or c) a situation involving members of the public being present. Waaaaah!
11) You'll definitely leave the oven on at some point, more than once, probably for about an hour until you smell it then freak out.
12) You might even forget/misplace your house key and there'll be no parents to let you in this time. Oops. Let's try to climb in the cat flap.
13) You'll probably get just as drunk as you always did but you'll get to an age where things are much more embarrassing than they were.
17) If you're single you might think you'll be single forever. You probably won't. Unless you want to be, that's cool too.
18) You suddenly realise it's been not really that far off 10 years that you left school. Then you feel old. Then you realise that the Spice Girls broke up in the year 2000. Then you feel really old...
20) You'll start to lose friends. But once the scariness of that's over with - you'll be more than happy with the friends you're left with.
21) Celebrities are actually younger than you. What the hell do Kendall and Kylie know? They're like... 12.