Since spring has officially sprung, and the time has (nearly) arrived for leather jackets, bare legs and summer dresses, we’ve trailed the high street for the best floral dresses.
Big blooms are in, wallflowers are out.
We know what you’re thinking:
But across the runway for autumn/winter 2017, florals took centre stage - and the pansy and the poppy are back.
From tea dresses and floor-skimming silhouettes to easy-to-wear slips, here are a few summer statement high street dresses that are anything but prim:
- ASOS Maternity Asymmetric Tea Dress in Poetic Disarray FloralASOS
- Open-Shoulder Floral Maxi DressForever21
- Pins & Needles Button-Down Floral Black Midi Slip DressUrban Outfitters
- ASOS Curve Cold Shoulder Mini Dress in Floral PrintASOS
- Topshop Daisy Print Ruffle Tea DressTopshop
- Floral Embroidered DressZara
- Floral Print Crossover DressZara
- Mango Floral Tulle DressMango
- ASOS Maternity Shirt Dress in Floral Print With Contrast PipingASOS
- ASOS Made In Kenya Cold Shoulder Maxi Dress In Ditsy FloralASOS