The all-day online sales event is Amazon’s largest, trumping even Black Friday when it comes to the savings.
With Xbox One bundles costing below £250 and TVs under £200 this is sure to be one of the best opportunities of the year to get a great deal on the latest gadgets and games.
When is Amazon Prime Day?
Amazon Prime Day is on the 12 July and runs until 1:30 AM on the 13 July.
It’s available exclusively to Amazon Prime members so you’ll need to either already be a member or have signed up to take advantage of the deals.
How does Amazon Prime Day work?
It’s really straightforward. Throughout the day Amazon will be offering time-sensitive deals across its entire range of products. That means you’ll need to act quick if you want to take advantage of them.
There are also all-day deals, while these offer slightly less off they run for the duration so you don’t need to be in a hurry to snap them up.
Amazon are offering some seriously impressive deals on both the Xbox One, PS4 and a range of games. You’ll find a mixture of Deal of the Day savings and lightning deals that will be running for four hours each throughout the day.
Deal of the Day Xbox One:
- Xbox One 500GB Console with Kinect - 3 Game Value Bundle & Guitar Hero Live with Guitar Controller: £234.99
- Xbox One 500GB Console with Kinect - 3 Game Value Bundle & Wireless Controller: £282.99
- Xbox One 500GB Console with Kinect - 3 Game Value Bundle (Kinect Sports Rivals, Zoo Tycoon and Dance Central), Forza Motorsport 6 and Official Xbox One Wireless Controller With 3.5mm Stereo Headset Jack: £245.99
- Xbox One 500GB Console with Kinect - 3 Game Value Bundle with Overwatch (standard edition): £229.99
Deal of the Day PS4:
- Sony PlayStation 4 Console 500 GB Edition with Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End: £239.99
- Sony PlayStation 4 500GB - Black C Chassis Graded (with 12 month warranty) with a Sony PlayStation DualShock 4 - Magma Red: £229
Amazon’s offering a large range of lightning deals on TVs including some fantastic bargains on 4K and Full-HD sets over 40-inches.
Whether you’re after an upgrade or just want to treat yourself to another TV today is definitely the day to grab one.
- Epson EB-U04 Home Cinema/Gaming Projector (Full HD, 3LCD, 1080p, 3000 Lumens, 10,000 Hour Lamp Life): £349.99
- Optoma HD141X Full HD 3D 1080p Projector: £359.99
- LG 24MT48DF 24 inch HD Ready TV (2016 Model) - Black [Energy Class a]: £99.99
- Eternity 22-Inch Full HD 1080p LED TV with Freeview HD and Built-in DVD Player [Energy Class A]: £99.00
- Eternity 32-Inch HD Ready 720p LED TV (Sound System by JBL; Built-in Freeview HD Tuner) [Energy Class A+]: £129.99
Of course it wouldn’t be a tech bonanza without there being some huge deals on the latest audio equipment from Bluetooth speakers to premium headphones.
- Bose SoundSport In-Ear Headphones Audio Only - Charcoal Black: £39.99
- B&O PLAY by Bang & Olufsen Beoplay H7 Over-Ear Wireless Headphones - Natural: £209
- B&O PLAY by Bang & Olufsen Beoplay H7 Over-Ear Wireless Headphones - Cenere: £209
- B&O PLAY by Bang & Olufsen Beoplay H2 On-Ear Headphones - Green: £79
- B&O PLAY by Bang & Olufsen Beoplay H6 On-Ear Headphones - Black Leather: £135
- JBL Charge 2+ Portable Wireless Speaker (Stereo, Wired & Wireless, Battery, 75 - 20000 Hz, Bluetooth/3.5 mm, Mobile phone / Smartphone): £69
- B&O PLAY by Bang & Olufsen Beolit 15 Bluetooth Speaker - Black: £229
- B&O PLAY by Bang & Olufsen Beoplay A2 Bluetooth Speaker - Natural: £159
Best Speakers 2016:
UE BOOM 2Ultimate Ears
Bowers & Wilkins T7Bowers
Sonos Play:5 (2nd Gen)ASSOCIATED PRESS
BeoPlay A2 By B&O PlayBeoPlay
Pure Jongo T6XPure
Technics C700 SeriesTechnics R1
Naim Mu-so QbNaim