Ant and Dec have admitted they'reconsidering a move into theatre once their exclusive deal with ITV ends.
- Everything You Need To Know About 'BGT' 2016
- Ant And Dec Are Keeping Ofcom Busy
- 21 Reasons Ant And Dec's New Sitcom Will Not Be Better Than 'Chums'
The Geordie duo have said that they're talking about launching a show in the West End, when their current contract expires later this year.
Speaking to The Sun about whether they will stay with the broadcaster, where they host 'Britain's Got Talent', 'Saturday Night Takeaway' and 'I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!', Dec said: “We haven’t decided yet. Me and Ant have talked but we haven’t talked to ITV. We normally do it before we go off to the jungle.
He continued: “We loved doing 'Saturday Night Takeaway' on tour so we are looking at the possibility of another tour or even theatre. We could do something in the West End. We are throwing around ideas. These days it is not just ITV, BBC, Netflix, Amazon, it is all kinds of things. We love doing things live."
He also revealed that the pair are hoping to do a comedy show in 2017, having been inspired by their 'Who Shot Simon Cowell?' sketch on 'Takeaway.
The pair previously threw their future 'BGT' into doubt, telling The Mirror: “We’re not sure [about an 11th series], because it’s the last year we’re contracted for. We’ll have to see. It’s been 10 great years. Well, nine great years - we’re hoping the 10th will be just as good as the rest.”