So, it happened.
The long-awaited launch of the iPhone 7 has seen Apple ditch the headphone jack, making our headphones redundant forever. Joy.
This is pretty frustrating for most iPhone users, not least because we have drawers literally full of Apple things that have now become even more useless than they previously were.
Here is what we’ll be using ours for instead...
1. For Apple Laptops
At least for the time being.
2. To Build A Shrine To The Hundreds Of Hours Lost Untangling Them
3. For Aeroplanes
At least you won’t have to pay for headphones on EasyJet flights.
4. As A General Deterrent For People Wanting To Talk On Public Transport
They don’t need to know you aren’t listening to anything.
5. For Your iPod
Bringing back devices for your dad since 2016.
6. As A Christmas Present For All Your Friends With An iPhone 6
7. To Put In A Time Capsule For Future Generations
Those are so 2015.
8. Make Them Into Fashionable Earrings
Talk about recycling.
9. As A Constant Reminder Of The Better Quality Audio You Are Now Free To Have
We never really liked them anyway.