We’ve had a good moan about how cold it is, and now it’s time to move on with life and embrace winter as it settles in for the long run.
That means: fluffy socks, bobble hats and a cosy perch in your favourite pub, preferably by the fire. (If some jammy git hasn’t nabbed the spot first).
We asked the HuffPost UK team to tell us their favourite London winter pubs - and boy did they deliver. Now go forth and get merry.
- 1The Holly Bush, HampsteadThe Holly Bush
- 2The Hamlet, Streatham
- 3The White Hart, WaterlooThe White Hart
- 4The Albion, IslingtonThe Albion
- 5The Antelope, TootingThe Antelope
- 6The Grove, BalhamThe Grove
- 7The Old Dairy, Crouch HillThe Old Dairy
- 8The Great Exhibition, East DulwichThe Great Exhibit
- 9The Crown Tavern, Clerkenwell
- 10Three Kings, Clerkenwell