’Celebrity Big Brother’ has kicked off its ‘All Stars And New Stars’ series, as 14 housemates entered the house on Tuesday (3 January).
A mix of former contestants and new famous faces were revealed in the live launch show, and let’s just say we’re expecting fireworks.
They’ve been joined by US model and TV personality Jasmine Waltz, ‘Loose Women’ panellist Coleen Nolan, model Nicola McLean, as well as series 16 runner-up Austin Armacost, who wasted no time in slating new housemates Speidi in his opening VT, branding them “full of shit”.
Series 15 participant Calum Best - the son of late footballer George Best - also entered the house as an All Star, while his mother Angie also became a New Star.
Check out their full profiles below:
- Heidi Montag and Spencer PrattEamonn M. McCormack via Getty Images
- Coleen NolanMike Marsland via Getty Images
- Nicola McLeanIan West/PA Wire
- James JordanIan West/PA Wire
- Jasmine WaltzMike Marsland via Getty Images
- Bianca GascoigneMike Marsland via Getty Images
- Jamie O’HaraMike Marsland via Getty Images
- Ray JMike Marsland via Getty Images
- Calum BestMike Marsland via Getty Images
- Austin ArmacostMike Marsland via Getty Images
- James CosmoMike Marsland via Getty Images
- Angie BestIan West/PA Wire
- Brandon BlockMike Marsland via Getty Images
- Stacy FrancisMike Marsland via Getty Images
In a twist, the All Star housemates were made the ‘producers’ of the series, and entered a separate production office, away from the New Stars.
While in there, they were tasked with picking out which of the newbies the thought would be the least entertaining and should be ‘edited out’ of the show.
The group ended up choosing ‘X Factor USA’ star Stacy, claiming they believed she would be more entertaining as a result, as she would “kick off”.
Big Brother then informed her she would not receive her possessions, have to wear a beige tracksuit at all times and would be edited out of all key events in the house.
Host Emma Willis later announced the All Stars would be choosing another housemate to join Stacey in being edited out over the coming days.
She then informed viewers two new housemates would be entering the house in a live show on Friday.
‘Celebrity Big Brother’ continues on Wednesday at 9pm on Channel 5.