With the arrival of ‘Friends’ on Netflix UK, there’s - somewhat unbelievably - a whole new generation of people currently enjoying the show for the very first time.
For those who remember the US sitcom from when it originally aired from 1994 to 2004 (and have continued to watch repeats ever since), it has been an eye-opening experience seeing them get acquainted with Chandler, Monica, Rachel, Ross, Phoebe and Joey.
It turns out some of their opinions stand in contrast to those held by seasoned fans’, and they can be separated into seven categories.
1. The Ones Who Think Ross Is Trash
2. The Ones Who Believe Ross And Rachel WERE On A Break
3. The Ones Who Question The Show’s Realism
4. The Ones Who Think Monica Is Totally Underappreciated
5. The Ones Who Think They Were All Bad Friends To Phoebe
6. The Ones Who Had A Lot Of Thoughts About The Fashion
7. The Ones Who Don’t Think It’s Very PC
The entire series of ‘Friends’ is available to stream on Netflix now.