Larry David has a message for all the “idiots” out there: Stay inside.
The “Curb Your Enthusiasm” star on Tuesday joined the parade of celebrities recording PSAs urging people to keep home to curb the spread of the coronavirus.
“I basically want to address the idiots out there, and you know who you are,” he said, referring to people still going out despite the warnings and shelter-in-place orders.
“You’re hurting old people like me,” he said. “Well, not me, I have nothing to do with you. I’ll never see you. But, you know, other — let’s say, other old people who might be your relatives. Who the hell knows.”
The “Seinfeld” co-creator told people they’re missing out on a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to sit home and watch TV:
- Stay up to date with our live blog as we cover the COVID-19 pandemic
- Europe is facing lockdown fatigue. Could it happen here?
- I just got out of a COVID-19 ICU. Here’s how I made it through.
- How to make a no-sew coronavirus face mask
- Avoiding going to the store? Here’s how to order groceries online.
- What to do if you live with someone with COVID-19
- There’s a simple game that can stop a tantrum cold
- The HuffPost guide to working from home
- What coronavirus questions are on your mind right now? We want to help you find answers.
- Everyone deserves accurate information about COVID-19. Support journalism – and keep it free for everyone – by becoming a HuffPost member today.