The 40-year-old actress also confirmed she is pregnant with her second child in an Instagram post, which the French star shared in the early hours of Thursday morning (22 Sept).
Marion has been falsely linked to the 52-year-old actor, who she stars in the upcoming thriller ‘Allied’ with.
But the actress dispelled rumours of an affair in the lengthy Instagram post, adding that she wished Brad and Angelina well.
She wrote: “This is going to be my first and only reaction to the whirlwind news that broke 24 hours ago and that I was swept up into.
“I am not used to commenting on things like this nor taking them seriously but as this situation is spiraling and affecting people I love, I have to speak up.
“Firstly, many years ago, I met the man of my life, father of our son and of the baby we are expecting. He is my love, my best friend, the only one that I need.
“Secondly to those who have indicated that I am devastated, I am very well thank you. This crafted conversation isn’t distressing.
“And to all the media and the haters who are quick to pass judgment, I sincerely wish you a swift recovery.
“Finally, I do very much wish that Angelina and Brad, both whom I deeply respect, will find peace in this very tumultuous moment. With all my love, Marion (sic).”
In August, producer, Graham King revealed that Brad and Marion made an instant connection ahead of filming of ‘Allied’.
“Brad and Marion immediately had the utmost respect for each other, so once they delved into their characters, their chemistry was electric,” he told People Magazine.
“It was crucial for Brad and Marion to not only begin rehearsing together before the shoot, but they also spent a lot of time developing their characters with the director.”
The ‘Fight Club’ star said he was “very saddened” that the relationship was coming to an end after 12 years together, and just two years of marriage.
He said: “I am very saddened by this but what matters most now is the well-being of our kids.
“I kindly ask the press to give them the space they deserve during this challenging time.”
Angelina’s lawyer, Robert Offer, issued a statement on Tuesday (20 September) saying that her decision had been made “for the health of the family”.
The 41-year-old actress cited ‘irreconcilable differences’ with her husband on divorce papers, which listed their date of separation as 15 September.