If your baking skills are well and truly naff, then Marks and Sparks has your back.
The retailer has revealed it will be selling microwaveable cakes you can bake in a mug - meaning the days of lumpy cake mixture and swearing at the baking tray are well and truly over.
The 'Cuppa Bakes' from M&S come in three mouthwatering flavours - salted caramel and chocolate, raspberry and coconut, and lemon and poppy seed.
All you have to do is pour the cake mix into a mug, add some milk and butter, plonk the mug in the microwave, et voilà! You have a delicious, mug-sized cake ready to be demolished.
The cake mixtures cost £3 each and will be available in April.
Prefer doing things old school? Try these delicious chocolate cake recipes out for size...
- 1Molten Chocolate Lava CakeAverie Cooks
- 2No Bake Milk Chocolate Bailey’s Truffle CakeHow Sweet It Is
- 3Chocolate Cake With Whipped Mocha Ganache FrostingBrown Eyed Baker
- 4Fudgy One-Bowl Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Pretzel CakeHalf Baked Harvest
- 5Chocolate Almond CakeCompletely Delicious
- 6Six-Layer Chocolate Cake With Toasted Marshmallow Filling And Malted Chocolate FrostingBrown Eyed Baker
- 7Hibiscus Chocolate CakeHummingbird High
- 8Chocolate Poke CakeLife, Love & Sugar
- 9Healthier Chocolate Lovers Sweet Corn And Hazelnut Crunch Chocolate Cake With GanacheHalf Baked Harvest
- 10Fudge Mountain CakeYammie's Noshery
- 11One-Bowl Vegan Chocolate CakeMinimalist Baker
- 12Frozen Chocolate Pudding And Wafer CakeAverie Cooks
- 13Chocolate Chip Chocolate CakeBrown Eyed Baker
- 14Triple Chocolate CakeSally's Baking Addiction
- 15Magic Gooey Chocolate Meringue Texas Sheet CakeHalf Baked Harvest
- 16Nutella Chocolate Layer CakeLife, Love & Sugar
- 17Chocolate Bourbon Caramel Macaron CakeHalf Baked Harvest
- 18Dark Chocolate Yogurt CakeHow Sweet It Is
- 19Double Dark Chocolate CakeWee Eats
- 20Smash Chocolate CakeBakers Royale