Mosquitoes are theworst.
That’s why Health.com has dished out five handy tips and tricks for keeping them at bay this summer:
1. Hunt for mosquito breeding grounds (for example, paddling pools or buckets of stagnant water) and empty them.
2. Blow those mozzies away by aiming a fan at your body while you’re sat down.
3. Tweak your wardrobe and wear tighter clothes that they can’t bite through.
4. Exercise and stretch indoors. Fitness increases CO2 production which attracts mosquitoes. You can outrun mosquitoes, but if you’re cooling down afterwards or warming up they’re probably going to bite you.
5. Wear insect repellent - it’s the best way to stay protected.