As any 21st century traveller will know, sharing photos of the places you’ve visited on Instagram is the ultimate way to log memories (and show off to your mates).
To celebrate our love of all things #Travelgram, the social networking site has revealed the 16 most tagged places on Instagram during 2016.
The list suggests old and new locations are equally popular, with historical landmarks such as Rome’s Coliseum appearing alongside modern-day wonders like Siam Paragon, one of Thailand’s largest shopping centres.
Check out the entire top 16 below.
16. Barcelona Centre, Spain
15. Tower Bridge, England
14. Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), United States
13. Madison Square Garden, United States
12. Colosseum, Italy
11. Siam Paragon, Thailand
10. ВДНХ / Vystavka Dostizheniy Narodnogo Khozyaystva, Russia
9. Brooklyn Bridge, United States
8. Santa Monica Pier, United States
7. Las Vegas Strip, United States
6. Louvre Museum, France
5. Eiffel Tower, France
4. Times Square, United States
3. Central Park, United States
2. Universal Studios (All Branches)