One trend dominated the MTV Movie Awards 2016 red carpet: LBDs with a sheer twist.
Kendall Jenner ensured her thigh-high DSquared2 shoes got the attention they deserved thanks to the cut-away, sheer skirt of her Kristian Aadnevik gown at the ceremony on Saturday 9 April.
Cara Delevingne choose a Balmain catsuit with a sheer bustier design, and Lizzy Caplan's Sally LaPointe dress combined sequins and sheer panels.
- Kendall Jenner In Kristian AadnevikJon Kopaloff via Getty Images
- Gregg DeGuire via Getty Images
- Cara Delevingne In BalmainFrazer Harrison via Getty Images
- Steve Granitz via Getty Images
- Rebel Wilson In Marina KinaldiSteve Granitz via Getty Images
- Halle Berry In Noam HanochKevin Mazur via Getty Images
- Jessica Chastain In GivenchyFrazer Harrison via Getty Images
- Lizzy Caplan In Sally LaPointeFrederick M. Brown via Getty Images
- Charlize Theron In Alexander McQueenJon Kopaloff via Getty Images
Scroll through the gallery below to see all the fashion on the MTV Movie Awards red carpet, including Baddie Winkle's exceptional pink BCALLA suit.