We love to shop anywhere, any time, any place -- but sometimes, we get so consumed with purchasing things online, we forget how great it can be to physically go into a store.
Don't get us wrong, online shopping can be amazing (you can buy things in your pajamas, hello), but sometimes it's better to get out into the world and see things in real life -- not to mention a few other key takeaways.
Behold, 10 ways in which in-store shopping trumps the online experience:
1. You know sooner rather than later if the dress you're eyeing is totally sheer.
2. Shopping in-store can be a fun social event that can bring people closer together.
3. You can take advantage of in-store-only discounts (many student discounts are only available in-store).
4. You can immediately discern the quality of an item.
5. You don't have crazy high credit card bills from ordering 10 leather jackets with the intention of only keeping one.
6. You can avoid those pesky shipping fees. Many retailers do offer free shipping, but not necessarily free return shipping (for those nine other leather jackets).
7. You can always ask for someone else's opinion on how you look in something.
8. You can try on multiple sizes, so you'll actually go home knowing you found the size that looks the best on you.
9. Many sales associates work for commission, so by physically going to a store, you're helping someone else make a little more cash.
10. You can get your item immediately ... no waiting required.
Pin more from HuffPost Style:
Also on HuffPost: