If the underside of your desk looks like this:
Or this (Lord help you):
You need some serious cord management help. Luckily, Pinterest has compiled some majorly helpful hacks for hiding those unsightly wires. With just a few DIY tricks, you could be living in cordless heaven.
- First, let's talk about the tangle of cables underneath your desk.
- Grab some cord clips to string wires behind your desk.
- Conceal your router in decorative boxes.
- Next, try hiding your lamp cords behind a DIY baseboard.
- Attach FlatWire to your walls and paint over it for invisible wiring.
- Or disguise your wires with paintable cord covers.
- Use binder clips to keep cords out of sight.
- Place a power strip in your nightstand to hide your chargers.
- Feed cords from your wall-mounted TV through the wall.
- If you don't feel like drilling holes in the wall, hide wires inside a shower curtain rod cover.
- And if you truly can't hide that lengthy cord, turn it into something beautiful!
Also on HuffPost: