How does Rihanna love marshmallows? Let us count the ways...
The superstar stepped out on Sunday 2 October rocking yet another giant pink candy-esque creation, this time to attend designer Marc Jacobs’ Paris Fashion Week party.
Her OTT oversized puffa jacket is by emerging Finnish designer emerging Ella Boucht and features super-cute swirling pink baroque patterns.
Of course, this isn’t the first time Rihanna has essentially dressed as a giant human marshmallow - apparently she also smells like a marshmallow (albeit a very expensive one).
Prepare to get some serious cold-weather outfit goals as we count down nine more times RiRi rocked all-pink, fluffy pink and oversized pink styles:
- 28 September 2016Pascal Le Segretain via Getty Images
- 21 November 2015Getty
- 2 October 2015Dominique Charriau via Getty Images
- 31 August 2015Jamie McCarthy via Getty Images
- 17 July 2015NCP/Star Max via Getty Images
- 13 March 2015Raymond Hall via Getty Images
- 8 February 2015Jon Kopaloff via Getty Images
- 15 February 2015Alo Ceballos via Getty Images
- 13 February 2015Raymond Hall via Getty Images