The 2016 Television BAFTAs were held on Sunday 8 May, and a whole host of famous TV faces turned out to celebrate.
Leading the best dressed stars on London’s Royal Festival Hall red carpet were Amanda Holden and Michelle Keegan in glittering pastel gowns, and Alesha Dixon and Fearne Cotton in sunny spring yellows.
Caroline Flack and Laura Whitmore both coordinated (we're not sure intentionally) in chic black jumpsuits, while Tess Daly and Rochelle Humes were visions in white.
- Fearne CottonDave J Hogan via Getty Images
- Amanda HoldenDave J Hogan via Getty Images
- Caroline FlackStuart C. Wilson via Getty Images
- Alesha DixonStuart C. Wilson via Getty Images
- Tess DalyDave J Hogan via Getty Images
- Michelle KeeganMike Marsland via Getty Images
- Rochelle HumesDavid M. Benett via Getty Images
- Laura WhitmoreStuart C. Wilson via Getty Images
Want to see more? Check out every single look from the evening in our gallery below: