For us there’s only one star of ‘Gogglebox’ worth listening to when it comes to well, everything - and that’s Scarlett Moffatt, so we’re almost too excited about her upcoming stint on ‘I’m A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!’.
When it comes to politics, religion and yes, television, no-nonsense Scarlett has the innate ability to cut through the BS and say what we’re all thinking, which will stand her in very good stead for jungle life.
So, in honour of her ability to hit nails on head so precisely (whilst simultaneously making us crack up), here are 22 of her greatest pearls of wisdom so far...
- 1On evaporated milk...Rex
- 2On a TV medium...
- 3On Jeremy Corbyn...Channel 4
- 4On Martin Freeman's political broadcast...Channel 4
- 5On Russell Crowe...Rex
- 6On Ed Balls...Channel 4
- 7On Simon Cowell wearing sunglasses indoors...
- 8On 'The Voice'...Channel 4
- 9On Londoners...Channel 4
- 10On a man who collects teddy bears...Channel 4
- 11On the north/south divide...Channel 4
- 12On money...Channel 4
- 13On Gary Barlow...Channel 4
- 14On the death of M in James Bond...Channel 4
- 15On Gregg Wallace's dancing on 'Strictly'...Channel 4
- 16On the introduction of charging for carrier bags...Channel 4
- 17On education...Channel 4
- 18On religion...Channel 4
- 19On A' level students...Rex
- 20On Bear Grylls...Channel 4
- 21On that Sharon Stone scene from 'Basic Instinct'...Rex
- 22On Alan Carr...Channel 4
’I’m A Celebrity’ launches on Sunday (13 November) at 9pm on ITV.