The world of dating apps is fraught with potential pitfalls, and creating a strong personal profile is the first obstacle you need to overcome.
There’s so much to consider - profile pictures that display both personality and looks and a bio that doesn’t read like the first chapter pages of your autobiography.
To save you the time of trial and error, we’ve pulled together a list of all the things guaranteed to keep everyone swiping over you.
1. Five group pictures
First law of Tinder dictates you will be the least attractive one.
2. “I hate fake people and drama”
Say the most dramatic people.
3. “Don’t contact me if you want sex”
I think there has been a misunderstanding here.
4. Referring to a swipe as an “application to be your next girlfriend.”
5. “I’m really into music, films and hanging out with my friends.”
OMG so niche, we have so much in common.
6. Profile pictures with a visible toilet.
Are the facilities part of this package deal?
7. Pictures of them in bed with another naked person.
Yes this is real and actually happens.
8. Photos that include your ex-boyfriend whose face you’ve blurred out.
9. Photos with your grandma.
Am I meant to think you’re a pillar of the community?
10. “If you can’t handle me at my worst, you don’t deserve me at my best.”
Wait, we’re confused. Is this your worst or your best?