Movie star Edward Scissorhands is said to be "fuming" that he's still on the waiting list for a hand transplant, 23 years after his affliction first came to light.
Scissorhands has lashed out - although fortunately not with his hands - at doctors for giving a transplant to "some guy in Yorkshire".
"He has gout," Scissorhands told The Huffington Post UK. "I've got frigging scissors for hands! What's a guy gotta do to get a transplant around here?!"
Wolverine, Hook and the T-1000 cop from 'Terminator 2: Judgment Day' are among the other Hollywood names also thought to be awaiting transplants. A spokesman for the stars was unavailable for comment, due to his inability to pick up the phone.
- Falklands Row: Finally, Apple Maps Gets Something Right
- A Look Back At 2013, The Year Ahead
- Revealed: Cameron And Clegg's New Year's Resolutions
- WATCH: 2012 - When We Booed Osborne
- Gotye's 'Somebody That You Used To Trust'
- Shock As Personality Wins BBC Sports Personality Of The Year
- Ricky Gervais Is Gollum In The Office/Hobbit mash-up
- Boris Johnson Releases 'Best Of Borrissey' Album
- Google, Starbucks And Amazon Unveil New Logos
- David Cameron Doll: Product Recall Warning
- The Pope's Surprising Twitter Follows
- What The John Lewis Snowman Did Next
- The Starbucks Tax Ad They Don't Want You To See