Much-anticipated, historic, hugely important and... really, really long.
If only there was a way to simplify the 5,661 words of the speech into an easy to peruse graphic that clearly illustrates the main themes.
Thanks to those clever people at Wordle, there is.
And here it is...
Few surprises really. "Britain", "European", "EU" and "Europe" all feature high as you would expect.
For some reason he also spoke about his "member" quite a lot too.
- David Cameron Promises In Or Out EU Referendum If Tories Win 2015 Election
- EU Speech: Tory MPs Welcome David Cameron's 'Historic' Referendum Pledge
- BLOG: EU Vote: Stay in 40%, Leave 34%
- Cameron's EU Speech In Full
- No Time To Read All Of Cameron's EU Speech?
- BLOG: The UK Must Remain at the EU Table - the PM is Right
- Revealed: Three EU Referendum Questions The Tories Are Considering
- 'We'll Roll Out The Red Carpet For British Businessmen'
- WATCH: Nick Clegg Attacks 'Grinding Uncertainty' Of Referendum
Suggested For You
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements. Learn more