British tabloid newspapers have snapped back into shape after just three months of ignoring the Duchess of Cambridge’s figure.
The tabloids have proved that they’ve had no problem getting their pre-baby circulation figures back.
Flaunting headlines like 'MUCH LESS OF CAMBRIDGE' and 'NO MUMMY TUMMY FOR KATE', they wowed onlookers on Saturday with their taut wordplay - just 89 days after Kate gave birth.
There has been widespread speculation as to how the tabloids did it - but insiders say that it is simply down to a ruthless regime.
- Energy Prices: Brits Urged To Change Their Government Provider
- Astronauts Complain Over Roy Hodgson's 'Offensive' Joke
- Osborne's Trade Agreements With China: The Full Details
- Chinese Mistake Boris Johnson 'For Giant Blonde Panda'
- A Handy Guide To The 'Help To Buy' Scheme
- David Cameron's Revealing Reshuffle Notes
- WATCH: The Sochi Winter Olympics Song
- LOOK: Government's Under-25s Benefits Plan Unveiled
- Ronan Farrow 'Could Be Mia Farrow's Son'
- WATCH: Benedict Cumberbatch Gets His Own TV Channel
- I Shouldn't Be Judged By My Father's Teenage Diaries, Says Son Of Adrian Mole
- Long-Term Unemployed Wombles 'Still Picking Litter'
- Asda Inspires This Year's Must-Have Halloween Costume