Victims of the London riots feel "abandoned and ignored" because they have yet to receive a penny in compensation, Labour has claimed.
The opposition has found out that more than 130 people who submitted compensation have been given nothing, over years since the disturbances that swept the capital before spreading around the country.
The Opposition said of all claims, less than 16% of the requested cash has been paid out more than two years after violence and looting broke out across the capital.
Shadow home office minister Steve Reed uncovered the figures through freedom of information requests to the Metropolitan Police.
Reed said the figures showed Prime Minister David Cameron and London Mayor Boris Johnson had broken promises made to riot victims.
He said: "With the eyes of the country on him, David Cameron promised the victims of the riots they would not be forgotten and would not be left out of pocket.
"It's disgraceful there are still residents and business owners in London facing financial hardship because they have received either too little compensation or nothing at all.
"I have repeatedly asked the Prime Minister if he will meet with the riot victims who feel abandoned and ignored by the Government and the Mayor of London.
"David Cameron has failed to keep his promise to the victims, the very least he could do is meet them, look them in the eye and explain why."
The figures released by the Metropolitan Police showed 3,447 claims had been made by March 31, 2013, and 3,535 claims by November 6, 2013.
By March 31, 2013, £250.1 million had been claimed, and by November 6, 2013, claims had reached £299 million.
Cash totals paid out by the Metropolitan Police were £35.8 million (14.3%) on March 31, 2013, and £46.9 million (15.7%) on November 6, 2013.
The total number of outstanding claims on November 6, 2013, was 133.
All the claims were made under the Riots Damages Act 1886.