If you've played Flappy Bird, you're probably looking for another viral hit to waste time with. So why not stick with Gears games (and their creator Dong Nguyen), and try out 'Super Ball Juggling'?
In Super Ball Juggling, as in Flappy Bird, you're task is simple, and almost unbearably annoying (until you get good and beat your high score, that is).
All you have to do is tap the screen to kick the ball, and don't let it drop. If you do let it drop, you lose.
Simple? Easy? Sure, it sounds that way. But if you've played it, you'll soon find out it's not that simple.
Here are some tips to get the most out of it.
- Light Fingers. Try to keep your finger taps light and nimble - as in Flappy Birds, it's important not to linger and get into a rhythm.
- Relax. Like with Dong's other games, this is a hard, frustrating experience. It's not easy to judge when you have to tap, and even doing so in time doesn't always work. You're going to fail a lot - just get into the groove.
- Don't Tap With Two Fingers. This game is a little confusing, in that there are two players on screen and if you tap on the left and right side at once, you can play with both players. Lots of people seem to be under the illusion that you have to do this. You don't. Play once, save your sanity.
- Don't Panic When You See The High Scores. There are scores in this game's 'high scores' list which number in the millions - don't panic. You're not missing anything. Those scores are hacks. A good score is 10 - which earns a bronze medal.
- Medals... are also a thing here. 20 for silver, 30 for Gold.
- Know when to kick. IE when the ball is over your player's head, but not in front of their face.
- ... And how high. Quick taps kick the ball less high, try to get into a good metronomic rate.
More Viral Games Tips:
We're assuming that this guy was attempting to take an underwater selfie.
Watch out, baby!
Nothing like a perfectly timed tail.
Jumping Dog Bomb
The beer is poison!
"Why are you taking pictures of butts?"
Smiling Cat Bomb
Just really happy to be here.
"What are you reading?"
Nature Documentary Bomb
It's cool, he's the new boom mic operator.
"My turn next!"
"Oh sorry, wrong room."
At least someone is trying to stop these from happening.
Red Fish Bomb
At least that last guy is in the picture.
Old School Bomb
This cat's great-grandchildren are probably in this slideshow as well.
Shocked Cat Bomb
Who's bombing who?
"Turn left on Sunset."
Watching The Baby Bomb
"I want to sit on the chair."
Stealth Cat Bomb
Sneak attack is underway.
Censoring Dog Bomb
Stopping inappropriate Facebook photo uploads since 2008.
How is he even doing that with his neck?
Computer Cat Bomb
What are you doing here?
Another Sneaky Cat Bomb
Also: <a href="http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/soon" target="_hplink">"Soon"</a>
Talk about a third wheel.
Black Cat Bomb
"You'd rather take a picture of a straw than take one of me?
Sneak Attack Bomb
The other cat REALLY doesn't like glamour shots.
Shopping Cat Bomb
"Um, I think someone forgot my Fancy Feast."
"Do I smell fish?"
Let Me Out Bomb
"Um, a little help?"
Curious Giraffe Bomb
What is this contraption.
Disapproving Cat Bomb
He does not approve.
Night Vision Cat Bomb
His night vision is perfect for interrupting hipster photo shoots.
Meerkat Attack Bomb
He stood on that pinecone to get in this photo: commitment.
"Sorry, did I ruin your postcard?"
Family Photo Bomb
Still part of the family.
Maybe planned, still terrific.
Another Jumping Dog Bomb
"My husband and I were taking our border collie, Jack, out for his daily beach run and play. (This) is the photo of him being photobombed. I didn't see the dog until I saw it on the screen after the photo was taken."- Submitted By Laura Hancock
Waterbuck Calf Bomb
"I was trying to take a picture of this cute Waterbuck calf, when it's mom stepped in to see what I was doing to her baby...LOL." Submitted by: Karen Stephens
Curious Dog Bomb
"What, what is this?"
Sneak Attack Dog Bomb
"I was taking a picture of my cat Simon one day when Teddy got a bit jealous (like he always does). Hope you enjoy!" Submitted by: Hali Jakeman
Green Bird Bomb
Submitted by: Karen Lyons Kalmenson
Scary Cat Bomb
In our experience cats really do hate driving.
Jumping Dog Bomb
This dog is huge!
Cat From Above Bomb
Where was this cat standing?
Corner Dog Bomb
Submitted By: Kylee Callahan
"Here is Badger, completely unaware of his archenemy Groucho doing the bombing..." -Submitted By: Kimberly Rai Cook
Smooth Dog Photobomb
Submitted By: Heather Smith Robitzek
NSFW Llama Bomb
Submitted By: Christopher Guignon
Hey! Me too, right?
Submitted By: Alan Kelly
"Photobomb of my dachshund with my then 3-month-old daughter." -Submitted By: Melanie Walsh
Submitted By: Jean Seraichyk