A horde of Israeli activists in Tel Aviv has been caught on video cheering the genocide of Gaza children, chanting, "There are no more kids left".
Translated by HuffPost, the rabble sings: "There's no school in Gaza, there are no more kids left". The video concludes with the crowd chanting "Gaza is a cemetery".
The YouTube video, which was highlighted by the International Solidarity Movement, purportedly shows a march on Saturday in which Israelis, waving flags, showed their support for the ongoing campaign in Gaza, whilst admonishing two Arab members of the Knesset, Ahmad Tibi and Haneen Zoabi.
According to the author of the video (original story here), the protest was a "small (yet very loud) demonstration that took place across the square from a much larger pro-peace and anti-war left wing demonstration" (for a full debate on the context of this video, see the comments below).
The latest offensive in Gaza has resulted in more than 1,100 Palestinian deaths, including many civilians, since fighting began three weeks ago.
CORRECTION: An earlier version of this story translated the chant as, "There’s no school tomorrow, there are no children left". The activists actually say, "There's no school in Gaza, there are no more kids left".
- Fox: 'What Part Of This Can't You Get Through Your Thick Head?'
- 'Black Jesus' Leaves Christian Right Unable To Turn Other Cheek
- Sanctions Against Russian Elites Could Pose Existential Threat To Putin
- MH17 Plane Crash Sparks Frenzy Of Online Conspiracy Theories
- Intervention or Isolation - US Foreign Policy Just Got Interesting