UPDATE: Sarah Palin has launched her own 'news' channel.
Moderating a TV debate over the situation in Gaza was always likely to be a difficult task - an even greater challenge if the host decides to squeal at the pro-Palestinian guest.
The journalist posing the
accusations questions was Sean Hannity, a Fox News haircut with a barrel chest and reluctant IQ, who decided the best way to elicit dialogue was to shout loudly, demanding to know, "Is Hamas a terrorist organisation? What part of this can't you get through your thick head?"
His interviewee was Yousef Munayyer - a Palestinian-American who is the executive director of the Jerusalem Fund. See how this exchange enlightens the entire discourse surrounding the ongoing military offensive in the strip.
- MH17 Plane Crash Sparks Frenzy Of Online Conspiracy Theories
- Intervention or Isolation - US Foreign Policy Just Got Interesting
- Israeli Shells Hit Children 'Playing Football On Gaza Beach'
- The Ugly Side Of American Populism
- Murdoch Says We Should Be 'Sceptical' About Climate Change
- Emotional Al Jazeera Journalist Breaks Down During Gaza Report
- BBC Arabic Reporter Feras Khatib Attacked On Air By 'Angry Israeli'