A video has captured the astonishing moment that a gigantic Airbus A380 flew underneath a helicopter filming the world's biggest passenger plane.
The video shows a camera operator recording the A380 approaching from a distance and then capturing the moment it appeared to passed just feet from the helicopter.
As the world's biggest airliner - the Airbus A380 weighs 577 tonnes, equivalent to 48 double decker buses, a fact that would have become very clear had the two aircraft got any closer.
While near misses between aircraft and drones have steadily increased, the filming with the helicopter was planned for an advertising campaign.
- Boeing 777 Plane Lands In Amsterdam's Worst July Storm On Record At Schipol Airport
- Boeing 787 Dreamliner Pilot Performs Near Vertical Take Off Ahead Of The Paris Air Show
- MiG-29 Fighter Jet Pulls Off Rocket-like Stunt Seconds After Take Off At Royal International Air Tattoo
- MiG-23 Fighter Jet Terrifies Bystander With Dangerously Low Flyby
- Airbus Wins Patent For 'Concorde 2' Hypersonic Passenger Jet