As with most jobs, being a MiG-29 pilot must have good and bad days.
However, one polish pilot proved that some days at the office are just plain insane and thankfully YouTuber TopFelya caught the stunt that proves why, on camera.
As the jet steamed down the runway at the recently concluded Royal International Air Tattoo, the takeoff appeared to be an entirely normal one.
Almost 15 seconds later, viewers were treated to a little bit of crazy as the pilot launched into a vertical take off.
The stomach-churning ascension happened so quickly that anyone watching from afar would have been forgiven for mistaking the jet for a rocket.
Clearly, the pilot knew what what he was doing and probably enjoyed the speedy skyward jaunt.
- MiG-23 Fighter Jet Terrifies Bystander With Dangerously Low Flyby
- Boeing 777 Plane Lands In Amsterdam's Worst July Storm On Record At Schipol Airport
- Boeing 787 Dreamliner Pilot Performs Near Vertical Take Off Ahead Of The Paris Air ShowADVERTISEMENT
- This Is The World's Largest Plane, And It Shoots Space Ships
- This Absurd MiG-29 Fighter Jet Stunt Is As Cool As It Is Terrifyingly Dangerous