- 15 Moments That Defined The Brit Awards
- The Worst Dressed Stars To Ever Walk The Brits Red Carpet
- 15 Photos From The '96 Brits Guaranteed To Give You A Nostalgia Kick
The presenter swapped her usual smart ‘Good Morning Britain’ style for something a little more daring.
Susanna had a Jessica Rabbit moment, sporting a gorgeous red gown - that did admittedly lack the cartoon character's thigh-high slit - and slick of matching lipstick.
All in all, it was a lesson in how to steal the show on the red carpet - and doing so while dressed the same colour as it is no mean feat.
The former ‘Strictly Come Dancing’ star was joined by a whole host of celebs on the night, including Little Mix, who struck a pose outside the main arena before heading in for the bash and their performance.
MORE FROM THE BRIT AWARDS:
- See All The Stars Arrive On The Brits Red Carpet
- Here's A Full List Of The 2016 Brits Winners
- Kylie's Brits Appearance Was Special For Two Huge Reasons
- Cheryl Looked All Sorts Of Amazing On The Brits Red Carpet
- Oops! 'TOWIE' Star And Presenter Maya Sport Matching Brits Outfits
- Fleur East Has Got A New Rihanna-Inspired ‘Fro, And We Are Into It
- Susanna Reid Takes Inspiration From Jessica Rabbit At The Brits
- Rihanna Slays In Barely-There Dress On Brits Red Carpet
- Adele Was A Lady In Red At The 2016 Brit Awards
- Little Mix Give Us Golden Goddess Vibes At Brit Awards
- Adele Makes A Bold Statement During Brit Awards Speech
- Awks! Ant And Dec Interrupted By Unexpected Guest During Brits Link
- Lorde Has Us In Tears With Her David Bowie Brits Tribute
- Rihanna And Drake Get Steamy During Brits Performance
- Little Mix Totally SMASHED It With Debut Brits Performance
- Adele's Brits Performance Was, Of Course, Glorious
- Adele Censored During Brits Speech, But ITV Forget To Bleep Her Actually Swearing
- Craig David Speaks Out On Brits Diversity Row