- 15 Moments That Defined The Brit Awards
- The Worst Dressed Stars To Ever Walk The Brits Red Carpet
- 15 Photos From The '96 Brits Guaranteed To Give You A Nostalgia Kick
The couple, who confirmed their engagement over the weekend, looked understandably delighted to be in each other’s company ahead of the ceremony, striking a pose or two for photographers, but that wasn't all she was celebrating.
Kylie and Joshua hit the red carpet
The ‘Spinning Around’ singer happily showed off her diamond sparkler, which she was first spotted wearing at last week’s NME Awards.
It also appears that Ms Minogue took style advice from James Bay, nabbing one of his spare hats for the evening.
Kylie's diamond is *almost* as big as her hat
Quite frankly, she’s the only one who could pull this off.
The evening is far more than just a date night for Kylie, and she was also celebrating 10 years since being told she had gone into remission, following her battle with cancer.
The star shared her joy at marking the day, with an emotional Instagram post:
See all the snaps from the Brit Awards red carpet below…
MORE FROM THE BRIT AWARDS:
- See All The Stars Arrive On The Brits Red Carpet
- Kylie's Brits Appearance Was Special For Two Huge Reasons
- Cheryl Looked All Sorts Of Amazing On The Brits Red Carpet
- Oops! 'TOWIE' Star And Presenter Maya Sport Matching Brits Outfits
- Fleur East Has Got A New Rihanna-Inspired ‘Fro, And We Are Into It
- Susanna Reid Takes Inspiration From Jessica Rabbit At The Brits
- Rihanna Slays In Barely-There Dress On Brits Red Carpet
- Adele Was A Lady In Red At The 2016 Brit Awards
- Little Mix Give Us Golden Goddess Vibes At Brit Awards
- Adele Makes A Bold Statement During Brit Awards Speech