You know that feeling when you know an artist is good, and you like a few of their songs and sing along when they’re on the radio… but then they do something to make you realise they are absolutely amazing?
- 15 Moments That Defined The Brit Awards
- The Worst Dressed Stars To Ever Walk The Brits Red Carpet
- The 18 Best Brit Awards Performances EVER
- 14 Most Surprising Brit Awards Winners
- 15 Photos From The '96 Brits Guaranteed To Give You A Nostalgia Kick
Sadly, the ‘X Factor’-winning girl group didn’t take home either of the two awards they were nominated for on the night, but still managed to make sure they were one of the ceremony’s biggest talking points thanks to their live performance of ‘Black Magic’.
Little Mix gave it their all and it REALLY paid off
And the fact their performance was so outstanding is an even bigger achievement when you consider that ‘Black Magic’ has been pretty much unavoidable ever since it topped the UK singles chart when it was released last year.
Little Mix seriously brought it - we’re talking hair-flipping choreography, not-exactly-difficult-on-the-eye backing dancers, fire outfits and, perhaps most importantly of all, big smiles throughout, showing they genuinely enjoy being on stage together.
WE ARE NOT WORTHY
Among the night’s other memorable performers were Justin Bieber, who teamed up with James Bay for a guitar-led performance of his number one smash ‘Love Yourself’, and Lorde, who had us all in tears with her tribute to David Bowie, singing his signature hit, ‘Life On Mars?’.
Check out all the red carpet snaps from this year’s Brit Awards in the gallery below...
MORE FROM THE BRIT AWARDS:
- See All The Stars Arrive On The Brits Red Carpet
- Here's A Full List Of The 2016 Brits Winners
- Kylie's Brits Appearance Was Special For Two Huge Reasons
- Cheryl Looked All Sorts Of Amazing On The Brits Red Carpet
- Oops! 'TOWIE' Star And Presenter Maya Sport Matching Brits Outfits
- Fleur East Has Got A New Rihanna-Inspired ‘Fro, And We Are Into It
- Susanna Reid Takes Inspiration From Jessica Rabbit At The Brits
- Rihanna Slays In Barely-There Dress On Brits Red Carpet
- Adele Was A Lady In Red At The 2016 Brit Awards
- Little Mix Give Us Golden Goddess Vibes At Brit Awards
- Adele Makes A Bold Statement During Brit Awards Speech
- Awks! Ant And Dec Interrupted By Unexpected Guest During Brits Link
- Lorde Has Us In Tears With Her David Bowie Brits Tribute
- Rihanna And Drake Get Steamy During Brits Performance
- Little Mix Totally SMASHED It With Debut Brits Performance
- Adele's Brits Performance Was, Of Course, Glorious
- Adele Censored During Brits Speech, But ITV Forget To Bleep Her Actually Swearing
- Craig David Speaks Out On Brits Diversity Row
Also on HuffPost: