PARENTS

Boy Got The Shock Of His Life While Staring At This Halloween-Inspired Shop Display

Scarred for life.

02/11/2016 10:25

A boy who was intrigued by a creepy shop display soon got the shock of his life.

After several seconds of staring at the mannequins in the store, he ended up falling on the floor and scrambling to get away.

You’ll understand why when you watch the clip below, which was shared on Imgur on Tuesday 1 November. 

Also on HuffPost

Dad's Photos Of Son Flying Hope To Raise Awareness For Down's Syndrome
Suggest a correction
Comments

CONVERSATIONS