Leggings have always endured a love-to-hate-them mentality.
We love to wear them, but sometimes, they can be a fickle mistress both in terms of style and support.
But you know what? It’s fine when we do it, not so much when it’s United Airlines who was accused of “sexism” on Sunday, after reportedly preventing three girls from boarding a flight because they were wearing leggings.
This sums up our Marmite relationship with them.
1. They double up as trousers in warmer months.
2. And long johns in cold ones.
3. You NEVER have to iron them.
4. They can survive ANYTHING.
5. Even red wine.
6. You can eat whatever you want in them.
1. There is no way of telling if your pair has a see-through bum.
2. When they get too tight they have literally no support.