Cheese lovers of the world unite: your obsession for the melty, gooey, cheese-stuffed foods of the world knows no bounds.
You know that carbohydrates were made to be paired with cheese, and a block of stilton covers all the essential food groups.
And you feel sorry for people who will never know the pure unadulterated joy of a three-course cheese meal...
1. Your fridge always smells awful but it’s a small price to pay.
2. A wheel of cheese is a legitimate birthday present.
3. There is no other food so versatile; you really can eat it with anything (you’ve tried).
4. You would rather have a cheese and wine night, than go out.
5. You judge people who only eat mild cheddar.
6. You plan holidays around good destinations for cheese: Greece for feta, Italy for parmesan and basically all of France.
7. There is no such thing as too much cheese.
8. You have cheese-induced nightmares but this won’t stop you from cheesing the next day.
9. It is always good to have an emergency cheese stash.
10. A jacket potato without cheese is an abomination.