We all know how important it is to get a good night’s sleep, but that is so much easier said than done.
What are we meant to do when our brain just wants to replay every worst-case-scenario from our love life over and over again?
The sleep struggle is too real.
1. Wondering what it must be like to get 8 hours sleep.
2. Wishing your brain didn’t actively hate you.
3. And play nasty sleep-depriving tricks on you.
4. Spending your whole life wishing for more time to sleep.
5. Having your priorities ordered around sleep.
6. That feeling when the alarm goes off.
7. Realising you have to get up for work in 20 minutes even though you still haven’t slept.
8. Knowing you only have yourself to blame.
9. Because you accidentally chose food over sleep (again).
10. BRB, just gonna have a nap.
💤 💤 💤 💤 💤