This week's viral videos watched the world go by literally, with Nasa's view of Earth from space as magical as riding the skies in Santa Claus's sleigh.
As the cold dark nights draw in for the West, the other side of the world is preparing for its tourist season.
24 hours in Dubai condenses a whole day into 2 minutes, with thousands clicking to watch a hot sun rise over the glamourous Arab city before transforming into an illuminated playground after-hours.
Further up the list, the 'Catvertising' clip milks that surreal moment in a parody when its not quite clear whether the film's real or a spoof.
The 'advertising agency' intends to harness the power of animal videos. It's one of the five most-shared videos in a week where YouTube offered thousands to amateur film-makers for top-hit clips like 'Charlie Bit Me.'
Sandwiched next to a clip of Oscar the handstanding peeing dog, it's enough to despair for the future of the human race.
VIRAL VIDEO CHART
This list was taken from Video Viral Chart, compiled for Huffington Post UK. The listings are based on embedded videos and links on around 2m blogs, as well as Facebook and Twitter.
- The GAG Quartet - le Internet Medley (OVER 40 MEMES IN ONE SONG) See if you can spot them all. First one to look out for is Kitty City
- Notorious B.I.G. calms down crying baby - original That baby's going to grow up to be one cool dude.
- John Lewis Christmas Advert 2011 Check out the creepy version here.
- Catvertising 'You have to realise that everything is moving towards cat videos.'
- Oscar... My Very Weird, Handstand Peeing Dog Not one to try at home.
- TEDxManhattanBeach - Thomas Suarez - iPhone Application Developer... and 6th Grader The next Steve Jobs?
- Earth | Time Lapse View from Space | Fly Over | Nasa, ISS A green glow surrounds the planet whilst flying past Las Vegas and the Great Wall of China. Beautiful.
- Michael J. Fox Playing "Johnny B. Goode" LIVE!
- 24 hours in Dubai Time flies when you're having fun in this holiday destination.
- Best Door to Door Salesman Ever! Kenny Brooks When one man takes lemons and makes lemonade.