The brash, loud and permanently tanned cast of 'Geordie Shore' return to our screens tonight, only this time they're on the other side of the world.
The new series of the controversial MTV reality show sees Newcastle’s hardest clubbers head Down Under, taking residence in a luxurious, beach-front party mansion in Sydney.
In the first episode, the cast get a shock when former series star Jay crashes the party. Sophie causes tension in the house by revealing intimate secrets about supposed bestie Charlotte. And then there's that burning question - will newly single Vicky put her ex-fiancé Ricci behind her and meet a hot surfer?
Here are five quotes from episode one to give you a taste for the action:
- Vicky: “I want to have fun, let me hair down and f****** tash on with loads of random wicked lads... And probably Harold Bishop!”
- Jay: “I’m back in the Geordie Shore house and I’m f***ing mortal”
- Sophie: “The silver back, the great old man, the daddy of all Geordie Shore has came back”
- Gary: “All I know is that once I’m finished with these Australian girls, Bondi Rescue’s phone is going to ring off the hook”
- Scott: “The Aussie birds aren’t gonna know what’s hit ‘em, especially when they get a bit of Scotty T’s English pipe”
Geordie Shore: Going Down Under starts tonight at 10pm on MTV