An Israeli man has been bitten on the penis by a snake while sitting on the toilet.
The unwelcome bathroom addition was lurking in the bowl and caused the unfortunate gent to experience a "burning sensation".
He was rushed to hospital in Haifa but the bite was found to be not venomous though according to the hospital "there will undoubtedly be bite marks on the area in question".
This is not the offending snake
An attending paramedic said the man managed to keep calm and even joked about the situation, reports Your Jewish News.
He said: "This is the first time I've seen a snake bite like this.
"Luckily, all tests seem fine and the man is feeling well."
Finding snakes indoors is common at this time of year in the Middle East and the man is lucky to not have been bitten by a more dangerous variety.
Closer to home, police issued a warning last week after a boa constrictor escaped from a house in Liverpool.
Last month a video of a giant snake opening a door sent a ripple of collective fear around the internet.