When Hank Galliston’s wife is abducted, he’s unexpectedly propelled into a world of intrigue, mystery and international adventure. From Executive Producers Lorenzo DiBonaventura (Transformers and GI: Joe franchises, Salt), Paul Scheuring (Prison Break) and Dan McDermott (Human Target) comes this fast--‐paced thriller that will take you around the globe to unlock one of mankind’s most riveting conspiracies… one that powerful forces have kept hidden for too long.
©2013 ABC Studios
The prize includes two return flights from a London airport to Berlin and two Nights in the Grand Hotel Esplanade Berlin (dependent on availability. If the requested dates are not available, we can look into alternative dates or a hotel of equivalent value).
All you need to do to win is answer the question below by following @HuffPostUKEnt on Twitter and tweeting us the answer.
Which TV show did the lead actor on Zero Hour, Anthony Edwards, previously star in?
a) The West Wing
For competition terms and conditions please click on to the next page...
By entering this prize promotion, you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
• The prize promotion is open to all UK residents (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over except employees (and their families) of any affiliates or subsidiary companies, as well as representatives or agents of AOL and anyone else who may be involved or connected with the prize promotion. Any entries submitted by agents or third parties will be invalid and will not be accepted by the Promoter.
• You may enter this prize promotion by tweeting the answer to The Huffington Post UK Entertainment Twitter account.
• There will be one main winner who will win a return flight for two people from London to Berlin and two nights in the Grand Hotel Esplanade Berlin (dependent on availability)
• The prize promotion closing date is 5th August (the "Closing Date") and any entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted by the Promoter.
• The winning entry will be selected at random on the 6th August. The winner will be notified by via telephone and email within 3 days. To contact you we will use the contact details supplied by you when entering the prize promotion.
• Only one entry per person is permitted.
• Submission of entries will not constitute proof of receipt and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries or acceptances which the Promoter does not receive. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or corruption of data in transit. No responsibility will be accepted for entries or acceptances which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post or elsewhere. Illegible, incomplete, late or defaced entries will be disqualified.
• The prize must be taken as offered. No cash equivalent or other alternative prize are available in whole or in part except as provided for in these terms and conditions.
• The prize is non-transferable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prize of an equivalent value should the prize become unavailable for any reason. If any winner is not able for whatever reason to accept the prize, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another participant.
• The Winners names and locations can be obtained by sending a SAE to the Promoter after 30th August 2013
• The winner(s) agree to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which the Promoter may reasonably require in connection with the prize promotion and the Promoter shall have the right to use each winner's name, likeness, image, voice and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the prize promotion in all media without further notice and without the need to make any payment to any winner for such use.
• The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the prize promotion.
• The Promoter reserves the right to verify the identity of any entrant or a winner before making the prize award
• No purchase is necessary to enter this prize promotion.
• Prize provider: AOL (UK) Limited, Shropshire House, 11-20 Capper St, London, WC1E 6JA.
• Prize promoter: Feref Limited, Seventeen-Eighteen, Great Pulteney Street, London W1F 9NE