"Finally, we have a member of the royal family that actually has an excuse for being a toothless, petulant, useless human being.”
Yes, the only thing that could be more enjoyable than Jon Stewart covering the birth of the royal baby is his British stand-in John Oliver doing so.
Click play on the video above to watch The Daily Show's suitably brilliant coverage... of the royal baby coverage.
MORE ROYAL BABY-TASTICNESS:
- TWITTER: Our Favourite Funny Royal Baby Tweets (So Far)
- PLAYLIST: 15 Songs To Celebrate The Royal Baby
- Latest Odds On Royal Baby’s Name
- BREAKING NEWS: Woman Gives Birth To Baby
- PICTURE: Royal Baby Presented To Public
12 Things He Can Learn From Previous Royal Babies INFOGRAPHIC: The Royal Baby In Numbers