Few people who aren't academic wonks or Westminster types would dive into the document, especially with its piles of supporting documents, policy costings and tables.
Here we've taken the best Autumn Statement graphs to show you what you need to know.
- Autumn Statement 2013: Is The UK Recovery Really A Triumph For Austerity, Chancellor?
- Autumn Statement 2013: Seven Numbers You Won't Hear George Osborne Mention
- Autumn Statement 2013: Live Updates
- Autumn Statement 2013: Economic Recovery 'Patchy', Warns Ex-Cabinet Minister
- George Osborne Using 'Smoke-And-Mirrors To Cover Up Falling Wages'