Police and doctors made a rather surprising discovery after a teenager drunkenly crashed his car last month.
He had somebody's jewellery drawer up his bottom.
TOP STORIES TODAY
- DWP admits thousands of people due refund over 'bedroom tax' shambles
- Channel 4 'showed life of crime, not benefits' MP says
- McDonalds sued for coffee burns.. 20 years after landmark case
- 'I should own the NYT, I'm good at working with Jews' says Chinese tycoon
- Satanic nurse posed next to dead patients
Christopher Scheller drove off the road in Heidelberg Township and smacked into a tree.
He was taken to a nearby hospital where doctors X-rayed him and found "an abnormality" inside his rectum, according to the police report.
This included: Four necklaces, four bracelets, a socket wrench and 11 women's rings. And a bag of synthetic weed, of course.
Scheller reportedly stole the merchandise from a home and decided his rectum was the safest place for them.
The teen was subsequently charged with theft and DUI, among other charges.