Picture the scene: You wake up, pad downstairs and put the kettle on for a cup of coffee.
You’re still bleary-eyed when you notice, yep, that's a puma in your kitchen.
Well that’s exactly what happened to Amalin Haddad one morning.
She told Sky News: “I was making breakfast and all of a sudden… I thought it was a dog because I saw its legs first, but it was a puma.
Having let rip with a blood-curdling scream, Haddad fled the room, locking the door behind her.
At which point Mr Puma took it upon himself to trash the place.
The two-year-old animal was filmed chewing up window blinds, scratching furniture, and generally entertaining himself until wildlife officials arrived at the house in Santiago, Chile.
It was sedated with a tranquiliser dart and taken to a nearby zoo where it was treated for minor injuries.